AUTISM SUPPORT WORKER IN BLANDFORD ST MARY
DO A JOB THAT IS CURRENTLY UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT.
We only want you to Be!
Be…Attentive and inspirational to trust you and achieve
Be…Supportive, caring and friendly.
Be…Willing to change lives and guidance to promote independence
Be…Ready to join the most diverse team of real community stars
What we need to be a Autism Support Worker:
- Ability to commit to a 35-hour contract working a flexible rota
- The opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team in a varied and exciting role supporting vulnerable adults to get the most out of life
- Happy to participate in shopping, days out, finance management and any aspect of daily life.
- Ability to take on and learn how to communicate non-verbally
- Not phased with personal care when required
- Willing to learn and commit to training in autism
- Accept and take in behaviour that maybe challenging
- Hours for days will be a mixture of 8am – 3pm and 3pm to 10pm there are no long shifts contracted this will be on 5 out of 7 days weekly rota (£16198)
- Waking nights – 10pm – 8am – 35 hour contract (£17199 plus needs experience).
What we provide to be a Autism Support Worker:
- If offered a position, we will pay your DBS and work hard to start you as soon as possible
- Induction, support, professional management to support you through your initial start
- Competitive rate of pay with a national UK company (16770 for 36-hour contract).
- Death in benefit and pension scheme
- Access to face to face training with real people
- Employee benefits including the cycle to work scheme health and well-being advice and support for you and your family
Why not call us for an informal chat to see if this could be you or send us your CV if you would like to be considered to be a Autism Support Worker.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, why wait call us now, for the right candidate interviews and decisions can be offered.................
Call Mark on 01202 052005 or Tel: 07392 080442