Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) (1/letchworth)
Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) – Flexible
Our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) to assist to provide high standards of nursing care where you can develop your nursing career with this beautiful Nursing, Dementia and Palliative Care Home in Letchworth Garden City!
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the role of the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) will be to deliver excellence in the strategic and day to day clinical management of the 60+ bedded, providing and monitoring wound/ pressure sore care for a range of service users.
To be eligible for this position you must be a Registered Nurse RGN or Senior Nurse RGN or Clinical Lead RGN and have experience of managing service delivery in a complex nursing care environment.
Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) Benefits
Within The Nursing Home, you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package.
Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) Role
Who We're Looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN)
· You will be a Registered Nurse RGN with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
· You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
· You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
· You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
· Good understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in Elderly and Dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
· Commitment and reliability.
For more information and immediate interviews please call Care First UK on 01202 854777 (office hours) or 07810 349555 (evenings and weekends) or email your cv.
For further details please download the job description below: