TRAINEE HOME CARE ASSISTANTS (DOMICILIARY CARER)
MILEAGE AND TRAVEL TIME PAID
GUARANTEED PERMANENT CONTRACT OF 20 HOURS PER WEEK, PLUS PLENTY OF OVERTIME IF REQUIRED
Friendly, well established home care employer, been established 5 years, great reputation in the local area and growing. Very close friendly team, where you will be valued.
COVERING BOURNEMOUTH, WESTBOURNE AND POOLE AREAS
- £9.41 PER HOUR WEEKDAYS 7AM TO 7PM, £10.14 PER HOUR WEEKDAYS 7PM TO 10PM, £11.50 PER HOUR WEEKENDS.
- AVERAGE PAY AROUND £10.40 PER HOUR COMBINED
- MILEAGE PAID AND TRAVEL TIME PAID
- FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS
- CORE HOURS BETWEEN 7AM AND 10PM, EARLIES, LATES AND SOME WEEKENDS.
- MUST IDEALLY BE ABLE TO DO ALTERNATE WEEKENDS
- MUST BE A CAR DRIVER OR HAVE YOUR OWN MOTORBIKE OR MOPED
Benefits for Trainee Home Care Assistant (Domiciliary Carer):
- First class comprehensive, ongoing and PAID training
- Guaranteed permanent contract of 20 hours per week, plus plenty of overtime if required.
- Genuine career progression and help in gaining qualifications
- Flexible working hours and above average rates of pay & paid mileage and travel time which is very rare
- Company Pension
- NVQ/QCF’s paid for and rate increases upon completion
- Free DBS
- Friendly well-established employer that looks after their team
Key duties for a Trainee Home Care Assistant (Domiciliary Carer):
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation
- Practical tasks and light domestic work including assisting with pet care
- Supplies shopping
- Social and companionship visits
- Appointment attendance
- Companionship outings including afternoon teas, meals out, theatre trips, accompanied shopping and the like
- Sitting service/support to partners or main Carers.
Who we are looking for in a Trainee Home Care Assistant (Domiciliary Carer):
- Individuals with a passion for supporting people to remain safely in their homes
- You will require a valid driving licence and your own car or drive a Motorbike or Moped
- You must be kind, caring, keen to learn, empathetic and have the right aptitude and attitude to care for elderly clients in their own homes
- You will be required to work alternate weekends.
For further details, please call or email Care First Recruitment on 07392080442